domingo, 24 de octubre de 2021

Now I'm a student

 905 / 5000

Resultados de traducción

Hi everyone . To get into the subject, I'm now a student of Electrotechnical and Automated Systems and I'm going to take advantage of this blog that I created seven years ago to carry out the first activity of the English course. This was a blog to try to save Public Health, but it ran out of followers and to keep it useful, I'm going to use it now. Although it seems current, it is from 2014 and had very few followers and visits. First of all to create the blog you must have a Google account and associate it with "Blogger". The next thing is to choose an appearance and format design. Finally, to publish a post you have to do it from the edition page, where we will add an entry, which in this case is called "Now I'm a student" I already passed the Medium Degree Technical English course that I finished last year and I am going to request validation, but in case my application was not accepted to the Director of the CIFP Polytechnic, I'm submitting this work.
Best regards

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario